Glee Cast

Glee Cast

Friday, August 13, 2010

Special IMHO: Taylor Swift

Everytime I see this beautiful, smart, elegant, talented, young lady, I feel like "Hey, may I hold your hand?"
It's just kind of an addictive to me, looking a lady that still young but rich.

She's TAYLOR SWIFT

A lady with a guitar, with his country soul, creating so many awesome songs, which made her very successful in Music Career.

The first time I knew Taylor Swift was from one of my friend Alegra. She told me to play a song from Taylor Swift entitled "Fearless" in my school radio. At first, I had no idea who Taylor Swift was. Then I searched her stuffs in Google, yeah, her appearances in Music.
When I saw her face, it said to myself, "WOW, WHO'S THIS LADY? SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL".
I read her biography, his music career, and yeah, she got some Awards.
Hmmmm, then I started to download the music that Alegra told me, and then I heard her song.
Hey, it was nice for me. Then I also downloaded her latest album, same as the song, "FEARLESS". It contained (if I'm not wrong) about 19 songs.
I started to listen all of them, once, twice, three times, and I LIKE 'EM ALL! Her power songs are "Love Story" and "You Belong With Me". They such great songs.

Still continue, I downloaded all of her songs from her last album entitled "Taylor Swift" in 2006, and I liked some of them. And one of them that attracted me was "Picture To Burn". That songs is the combination between Rock, and Country. You can listen to the rock guitar while you're enjoyed by the sound of Ukulele. WOW!

And you know what, all of her songs based on HER OWN DIARY!!! She told (me) that her "Fearless" album based on her 16-17 y/o diary. She made them all herself!!! I was so shocked when I knew that thing. Really??? Just based on diary, she could be so successful like that? WHAT A LIFE!

That's all my opinion, just give me comment something about Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift's pics:

"FEARLESS" Cover Album (2008)

"TAYLOR SWIFT" Cover Album (2006)







Beautiful, isn't she? :) :)

P.S: Thanks to Alegra who introduces me about Taylor Swift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment